Seville Monumental Tour
Flat rate per group
Free cancellation 48 hours in advance
Photos of the tour
A visit through Seville, the city bathed in the Andalusian sun, will surely be enjoyable, but the experience of booking a tour with an official guide always adds an extra touch that will make it an unforgettable experience.
Seville Monumental Tour
Visit Seville, the sun-drenched city of Andalusia, for an enjoyable experience. However, enhance your visit by booking a guided tour with an official guide, elevating it to an unforgettable experience. Book now for My Seville Monumental Tour, a unique 3.5-hour journey where you will explore the most important monuments and spaces in the capital of Andalusia. An official guide will add an extra touch to your visit, making it truly unforgettable.
Our tour will begin at the Real Alcázar of Seville, considered the oldest royal palace in Europe still in use. With its courtyards, domes, tiles, extensive gardens, fountains, this place will transport you to another era and take you on a journey through the different cultures that passed through the city.
Barrio de Santa Cruz
Next, we will take a stroll through the famous and picturesque Santa Cruz neighborhood, a legacy and imprint of the Jewish culture in Seville. This area is a maze of charming narrow streets and is a place of legends and mysteries that we won’t miss.
Cathedral of Seville
Our last stop will be the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Gothic temple in the world, which houses many interesting works of art to discover, such as the tomb of Christopher Columbus, the largest altar in Christendom, and great paintings by Murillo.
Its history begins with the construction of the great Almohad mosque at the end of the 12th century. With the arrival of Christianity in the 13th century, it was transformed into a Cathedral that would be the largest in the world for almost a century. “Let us build a Cathedral so large that those who see it will take us for madmen,” said the canons of the Cathedral, and so it was.
As a vestige of the Muslim era, its minaret, the wonderful Giralda, still remains, now a symbol of the city, and from which you can admire the most wonderful views of Seville. In the 16th century, the Cathedral was completed with great works of the best Spanish Renaissance, such as the Main Sacristy, the Cabildo Hall, and the Royal Chapel, where important Castilian monarchs, such as Ferdinand III, Alfonso X, or Pedro I, are buried.
Manuel Machado concluded his poem on Andalusia with the phrase “…and Seville,” making a clear reference to an incomparable city.
This tour ends here, but there is still much to discover in Seville, a city brimming with architectural and cultural treasures, making it a must-visit destination for any traveler.
Whether you want to explore its rich history or appreciate its impressive modern infrastructure, Seville has much to offer.
Other examples of its richness include the majestic Plaza de España, the Maria Luisa Park, a true oasis in the city, the Torre del Oro, the Royal Tobacco Factory, the Fine Arts Museum… After exploring, make sure to discover some of the city’s hidden restaurants and bars.
With so much to see and do, it’s no wonder Seville is considered one of the best cities in the world.
The visits include:
- Expert accredited official guide.
- Meeting point at the feet of the Giralda.
- Photos of the tour.
- Entrance tickets.
- Radioguides (required for groups larger than 7 people; 1€ per person).
Admission prices to the Seville Cathedral.
- Price: Admission fees are as follows: 11€ for adults, 6€ for students under the age of 25 and pensioners over the age of 65 (original documentation must be presented at the entrance to prove eligibility), and free admission for children under the age of 14. There is an additional online management fee of 1€.
To purchase tickets for admission to Seville Cathedral, please visit:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make a reservation? To make a reservation, please click on the “Book Now” button to access the reservation form. Upon receiving your request, I will confirm my availability.
- Are monument entrance fees included in the tour price? No, monument entrance fees are not included in the tour price. After confirming availability and scheduling, the entrance tickets can be reserved on the monuments’ websites.
- Is the price per person? No, the price is a fixed amount for the entire private group (ranging from 1 to 30 people).
- Can I cancel my tour? Customers will receive a full refund or credit when they cancel their activity at least 48 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your activity, you will be charged the full price.
Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the event of cancellation by the operator due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation: +34 615073914 or email us at email@example.com.