Seville Day Trip from Cádiz - Full Day Shore Excursion
Private 8 hours excursion with an official guide.
A delicious trip that begins at the pier of Cádiz with a short panoramic tour. Oldest city in the western world and favourite family vacation place for the sevillians. We'll be happy to give you details about Cadiz and Andalucia on our way to Sevilla. Once there, let us guide you through the highlights of the city: the Alcázar, the Cathedral, the Plaza de España. We will also make sure we tell you all the secrets that only locals know in Santa Cruz district! Don't panic! There will be also time to recover energies in one of our favorite Tapas bars and some free time for shopping. As local guides, we'll be happy to hear any special or places that you might suggest. . Anyway we'll make sure that you don't miss the very best of our city. We are more than willing to customize this tour according to your preferences, please contact us for a customized tour.
- Port of Cádiz
- Sightseeing of Cádiz
- Private highway Cádiz-Seville
- Sightseeing in Seville, including the Park of Maria Luisa and the Plaza de España. Golden tower, bullring, Guadalquivir River, etc.
- Visit of the Alcazar (inside)
- Walk through Santa Cruz Quarter
- Lunch at tapas bar
- Visit of the Cathedral (inside)
- Return to Cádiz with the driver
Visit the Highlights of Sevilla: Cathedral, Alcazar and more..
Min/max 1/4 personas
private tour with an expert local guide
Duración 8 h
Port of Cádiz
Expert local guide 8 hs
Map of Seville
- A Class E car for up to 2 passengers.
- A Viano van for up to 6 people.
- Deluxe bus for larger groups up to 30 people
Pictures of the tour
Admission tickets for the Cathedral
Admission tickets for the Alcázar
Tapas and drinks